Terms and conditions
Please review the following terms and conditions carefully. This agreement is a legally binding contract between attendees (“Attendee/s”, “You" or "Your") on experiences provided Cotswolds National Landscape* and marketed by Cotswolds Hideaways.
By booking an experience with Cotswolds National Landscape, Cotswolds Hideaways attendees agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in this legal notice. Cotswolds National Landscape retains the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, without prior notice, by updates in writing or by posting revised terms and conditions on applicable websites.
1. Start and finish times, dates and locations are subject to change and at times it may be necessary to restrict access to the experience locations. Cotswolds National Landscape will endeavour to advise attendee/s of these changes by email.
2. Attendee/s must have a booking confirmed before attending to help us manage social distancing. There is a specified maximum number of people for each experience. It is not possible to bring more people than each booking allows and Cotswolds National Landscape has the right to refuse entry if this does occur.
3. All experiences needs to have a minimum number of places booked to make it viable to run. If Cotswolds National Landscape have to cancel an experience because there are insufficient bookings then an alternative date will be offered or full refund will be paid.
4. A minimum of 21 days’ written notice prior to the course date is required in order to transfer to another experience or to receive a refund for the course fee. This notification should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If attendee/s need to cancel then provided the 21 days prior notice has been given, as above, Cotswolds National Landscape will refund the booking fee paid minus a 10% administration charge.
6. Cotswolds National Landscape is under no obligation to provide a refund or accept requests to transfer course attendees between experiences if less than 21 days’ notice is received.
7. Children: all children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is also booked on the experience.
8. It might prove necessary for Cotswolds National Landscape to amend bookings and experiences. Outdoor activities by their very nature are exposed to natural variables, including the weather. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to run these courses there may be occasions when Cotswolds National Landscape, through no fault of its own, is forced to vary, modify or cancel bookings at short notice because of natural circumstances. Cotswolds Hideaways acknowledges that information about the activities provided by Cotswolds National Landscape is given in the best faith but because of the variability of nature and the weather, it may be reasonable to alter, modify or cancel a booked session and in such circumstances, it is not reasonable for Cotswolds National Landscape to be liable for any losses consequential on such a change. Therefore, the Cotswolds National Landscapes liability is limited accordingly. If Cotswolds National Landscape cannot run a booked session then an alternative future date will be offered, or refund of course booking fee provided.
9. Government advice: If Government advice requires that Cotswolds National Landscape cannot host a booked session then an alternative future date or voucher will be offered, or refund of course booking fee provided.
10. Safety whilst on location: Please be aware that there are some areas in and around the locations used for Rural Skills experiences that have uneven surfaces and areas where attendee/s could slip/fall, particularly when impacted by adverse weather conditions. Cotswolds National Landscape’s risk assessments will identify any such risks and measures to manage these risks, however, we asks that attendee/s remain alert to these potential issues and particularly keep young children in close proximity and safe. Cotswolds National Landscape shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by attendee/s or occurring to any items belonging to attendee/s. Cotswolds National Landscape will not be responsible for any loss or any expense due to circumstances beyond control. We also ask that attendee/s adhere to the Countryside Code
*Cotswolds National Landscape is a trading name of the Conservation Board for the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.