Frequently asked questions
1. What time will my accommodation be available from?
Unless the accommodation details state otherwise your accommodation will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure.
2. Are there children’s facilities available?
The individual property details will tell you if there are children’s facilities. These may include a high chair and a travel cot (With no bed linen). Safety items such as a fireguard and/or stair gate will also be provided if appropriate.
3. Are pets allowed?
Yes, some of our cottages do welcome dogs. You can view our selection of dog friendly properties on our Dog Friendly Cottages web page. Please do let us know if you wish to bring your pet and we do ask that dogs are kept downstairs, off furniture and any mess is cleared up before departure! Pets should not be left alone in the property.
4. What happens if I have a problem with the accommodation whilst I am on holiday?
In the first instance you should contact the person detailed on your arrival guide. Alternatively, you can contact Cotswolds Hideaways
5. How can I contact you?
You can contact us via:
Telephone: 01386 702654
Post: Cotswolds Hideaways Ltd
2 Crossway House
6. I am calling from outside the UK, how can I contact you?
You can us call 00441386 702654.
7. What do I do if I have a complaint about my holiday?
If you have a complaint about the accommodation booked through Cotswolds Hideaways, please contact us.
8. What happens if I have to cancel my holiday?
For the full details of our cancellation policy please see our Terms and Conditions
9. Do I need to bring sheets and towels?
No, there is no need to bring your own sheets and towels as bed linen and towels are provided.